Updated July 2023
- Students may wear any solid-color short or long sleeved three button polo shirts.
- White short or long sleeved uniform shirts may be worn with skirts or jumpers
- Students may wear any solid color pants, capris, jumpers, skirts, and skorts.
- Skirt and jumper lengths must not be shorter than three (3) inches from the floor while the child is kneeling.
- Shorts and skorts must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides
- Leggings may be worn under clothing as long as they are solid with no design.
- Pants and shorts must fit at the waist and must not "sag"
- Waistbands may be regular or elastic but must fit properly to the waist
- Students may only wear closed-toe shoes.
- Shoes must lace up, buckle, zip, or velcro and have a closed heel
- No open-toe shoes or sandals
Jackets, Sweatshirts, and Hats
- Solid navy blue sweatshirts may be worn over a polo shirt.
- The sweatshirt must be the appropriate size and cannot have writing or advertisements.
- Sweaters and jackets with hoods may not be worn inside the building.
- Students must leave them in their locker during the day or tie them around the waist while in the hallway.
- Any coats or jackets worn to and from school that do not meet these guidelines must be kept in the student’s locker during the school day.
- Excessively large or baggy clothes are prohibited. Garments must be suitable to the build and stature of the student.
- Caps, hats, and other head coverings shall not be worn to class or within school buildings unless prescribed by a doctor, previously approved by school administration for religious reasons or a special school activity (Board Policy 2601- R).