- Any solid color polo shirts
- (Modifications to the dress code may be made for cultural, religious or other reasons with notification to the principal).
- Solid color pants shorts, jumpers, dresses or skorts
- Jeans (no holes) with a Celia Clinton spirit shirt
- closed-toe shoes such as loafers or tennis shoes
- no knee high converse or high heels
Costume headbands are not allowed. All jewelry and hair accessories should be modest
and not distract from learning. The teacher may choose to have them remove any pieces that become a distraction. Hats or jacket hoods are not to be worn inside the building.
Adjustments to the dress code may be made for special events.